Automotive & Aerospace
For drying metal or plastics parts after rinsing or even removing coolant emulsion and swarf during a machining process. Our systems are employed on individual components through to assembled vehicles.
Diverse Benefits for the Automotive and Aerospace Industry
Air Knife Systems provide a wide diversity of benefits for manufacturing processes throughout the Automotive and Aerospace industry sectors. A powerful tool with an extensive range of industrial applications.
- Delivers clean, dry, oil-free air
- Speed, efficiency and reliable performance
- No water spots or related problems
- Moisture and corrosion prevention
- Adaptable to various line speeds or conveyor type
- Hardened and durable stainless steel air knives & nozzle manifolds.
- Space-efficient, easy to install, low maintenance
Proven Cost Effective
- A Paxton Air Knife will generate cost savings, speed up operations and/or provide other improvements in the manufacturing process. In many cases, assembly and conveyor line speeds have been increased by as much as 50% due to the efficiency of a Paxton Air Knife.
- Investment paybacks are often achieved in just a few months, sometimes in a matter of weeks, providing a superior return-on-investment.