Food & Beverage
Paxton systems are ideal for bottling, packaging, canning and pouch applications. They offer fast throughputs, with corrosion prevention and rapid cleaning/dry off. They offer versatility and hygienic performance.
Throughout the food and beverage sector manufacturers look for well designed, easy to use and above all energy efficient solutions for the removal of water, residual product and dust from their packaging. SolvAirs range of packaged solutions are specifically designed to satisfy the demands of modern production lines.
Diverse Benefits for Food & Beverage producers
Air Knife Systems provide a wide diversity of benefits for food and beverage production processes.
- Delivers clean, dry, oil-free air
- Speed, efficiency and reliable performance
- No water spots or related problems
- Moisture and corrosion prevention
- Adaptable to various line speeds or conveyor type
- Hardened and durable stainless steel air knives & nozzle manifolds.
- Space-efficient, easy to install, low maintenance
Proven Cost Effective
- A Paxton Air Knife will generate cost savings, speed up operations and/or provide other improvements in the manufacturing process. In many cases, assembly and conveyor line speeds have been increased by as much as 50% due to the efficiency of a Paxton Air Knife.
- Investment paybacks are often achieved in just a few months, sometimes in a matter of weeks, providing a superior return-on-investment.