Please see below for any details of our current vacancies. If we are not advertising for any roles at the moment then we are still always interested in speaking to talented individuals who have skills and knowledge that would benefit SolvAir. Please contact us if you would like to discuss whether joining our team would be a good career step for you.
UK Technical Sales Engineer
SolvAir is looking for a talented Sales Engineer to join our team to help fuel SolvAir’s continued rate of growth and success!
Location: Preferably North of England but home based working from other areas would be considered.
- Promote & publicise SolvAir’s products in the market place with end user customers and OEM’s across all industry sectors but particularly Food and Beverage.
- Identify & action any sales leads & opportunities to ensure successful sale. Liaise with the Business Manager to cover all sales prospects available.
- Undertake surveys/discussions on client sites to identify all requirements and sales opportunities. Ensure design is within Company capabilities.
- Submit quotations in line with SolvAir’s commercial procedures.
- Support as necessary SolvAir’s production engineers.
- Liaise with sub-contractors, factories & customers.
- Carryout on-site demonstrations of SolvAir’s products as and when necessary.
- Undertake on-site after sales activities including reporting of comments, faults, and arrange any remedial actions required.
- Reporting of market activities including competitors.
- Prepare & Issue monthly reports & forecasts.
- Results Orientation – Drive to meet or exceed targets.
- Customer & Market Orientation – Builds customers relationships.
- Technical Excellence – Recognised as expert in own field.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – Working well with colleagues and suppliers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sales experience desirable.
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities.
- A good general understanding of manufacturing processes across all industry sectors.