The new PX-series blowers provide unmatched efficiency. When compared to other high efficiency centrifugal blowers, including Paxton’s AT-series, the PX-series is 33% more efficient, with blower efficiencies as high as 80%. That means you’ll use 33% less energy!
The efficiencies of the PX Series are a result of a complete redesign of the blower impellers and scrolls, meaning aerodynamics have been improved to generate 33% more airflow per horsepower input.
- The PX-2000 generates as much as 2378m³/hr @ 140 mbar of air flow, with its 15kw motor. (Compare this with only 1190m³/hr of air flow with typical 15kw blowers.)
- The PX-1500 uses a 11kw motor but generates as much air flow as standard 15kw blower.
- The PX-series generates less heat, turning more energy into air power
- Less Heat = More Air Power
- Less Heat = Longer Blower Life
- Lower Energy Use per CFM of air generated
- High load capacity bearing at rated speeds for long bearing life.
- ABEC7 Super Precision Angular Contact bearings made in the USA.
- Stringent balancing, quality control and testing prior to leaving the factory.
- Unmatched 3 year warranty.