Circular Air Knives
Circular Air (CA) Knives are suitable for varied applications, such as cable or tube drying and plastics or rubber extrusion lines, where they effectively remove water after cooling baths.
The fully controllable 360° adjustable performance of CA Knives ensures no dead spots, and is particularly beneficial when processing circular products, as well as more complex extruded profiles.
Our range of CA Knives are designed for use with high pressure blowers, rather than costly compressed air, and can be used to remove coolants from the surfaces of formed or pressed sections and profiles.
CA Knives are available in stainless steel, aluminium and carbon steel, and come in a standard range of internal diameters plus custom sizes up to 450mm internal diameter.
- Drying and cleaning.
- Pipe and tube processing.
- Cable manufacturing.
- Plastic and rubber extrusions.
- Metal profile drying.
- Steel metal tube drying.
- A purpose built solution for drying cables, tubes and extruded materials.
- Standard range internal diameter sizes (25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm,150mm). Custom sizes available on request. (We have produced circular air knives upto 450mm diameter.)
- Available in stainless steel, aluminium and carbon steel.
- High Quality machined component.
- Adjustable air knife gap 0.5mm up to 2.0mm.
- Energy saving vs compressed air.
- For high-speed lines multiple CA Knives can be used in series.
- Can be produced is two separate halves when required. This can be necessary for cable drying to simplify the loading process.
Our Circular Air (CA) Knives are available in a range of standard sizes, plus custom sizes up to 450mm in internal diameter.
|CA-02||2" | 51mm||200mm||100mm||76mm|
|CA-03||3" | 76mm||225mm||125mm||76mm|
|CA-04||4" | 102mm||250mm||125mm||76mm|
|CA-06||6" | 152mm||300mm||125mm||76mm|
Other sizes are available