Adaptable Liquid (Water) Blow-Off
Air Knife Systems remove 99% of water droplets from the surface of objects. Their high-velocity “laminar” air flow follows the lines of an object meaning blow-off can be achieved in even hard to reach places.
Air Knife Systems can be configured for blow-off applications for a wide range of objects, with air knives and air manifolds being positioned to blow-off liquids from objects of all shapes, sizes and materials, from car body parts to delicate electronics components to food and drink products and packaging.
- Removes 99%+ of moisture droplets from the surface of objects, even in hard to reach areas
- Washdown enclosures to house the blower ensure GMP requirements are met, protect the blower from harsh cleaning chemicals, and reduce noise
- FDA Compliant 304 Stainless Steel air knives and manifolds suitable for harsh, corrosive, wash-down or sanitary/food-safe environments
- Can be easily installed onto existing production lines
- Prevents water corrosion and water marks on packaging, cans and bottles
- Improves production efficiencies with less wait and downtime
- Saves significant running costs through energy efficiencies (80% less than than compressed air systems), no need for manual input, and 3 year industry-leading warranty on the blowers
Energy and cost saving
Air Knife Systems provide energy and cost savings, using 80% less air than compressed air systems, and are used in a range of industries including food, drink, automotive, electronics, pharma and medical, manufacturing and heavy industry.
Investment paybacks are often achieved in just a few months, sometimes in a matter of weeks, providing a superior return-on-investment.Contact us to discuss your specfic requirements