- Removal of coolant emulsion from door profile forming process
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Birmingham, UK
DIY system using compressed air nozzles and a foam wiper pad provided poor results and needed daily maintenance to change wiper.
1 X Paxton AT700 7.5Kw high speed blower was installed and connected to a circular Air Knife and nozzle manifold.
- Improved & consistent drying
- Non-contact with product, powerful air stream removes coolant
- Vastly reduced maintenance required. Only requires quarterly blower inspection and annual belt & filter change
- Energy savings as a result of eliminating compressed air usage