- Remove and deflect cardboard waste from a die cutting process.
- Industrial & Electronics
- Wigan, UK
Cardboard waste build-up during the die cutting process meant production had to be stopped whilst an operative manually cleaned the inside of the machine.
A 2800mm long Air Knife connected to a Paxton AT1200 15kW blower and 8 nozzles connected to a Paxton XT500 4.0kW blower.
- Deflect backwards waste material travelling with the cardboard profiles
- Stop waste from exiting the stripping section
- Deflect waste away from photocell sensors
- Integrated into the production machinery control system