Delivering clean, dry, oil-free air
Air Knife Systems provide a wide diversity of benefits for industrial processes and component manufacturing within the Rubber and Plastics industry sector, such as processing vinyl, PVC, plastic sheets and films, as well as nurdle and dust removal.
Extrusion lines are common when processing rubber and plastics, for example where products pass through water baths in order to cool them. Our Air Knife Systems are widely used to remove water droplets from rubber and plastic objects following liquid cooling and prior to further processing.
Air Knife Systems Benefits for Rubber and Plastics Production Lines
Air Knife Systems provide a full range of benefits for rubber and plastics production lines, including:
- Available in a range of formats, including circular air knives capable of 360 degree cleaning, drying and blow-off
- Ensures production line speed, efficiency and reliable performance
- No water spots or related problems
- Moisture and corrosion prevention
- Adaptable to various line speeds or conveyor type
- Hardened and durable stainless steel air knives & nozzle manifolds
- Space-efficient, easy to install, low maintenance
Cost and energy saving
The high-velocity air streams generated by energy efficient blowers in Air Knife Systems mean cost savings, faster operations and other improvements in the manufacturing process. In many cases, assembly and conveyor line speeds have been increased by as much as 50% due to the efficiency of a SolvAir Air Knife.
Investment paybacks are often achieved in just a few months, sometimes in a matter of weeks, providing a superior return-on-investment.Contact us to discuss your specfic requirements